[okfn-discuss] effort to improve "open science" article on Wikipedia... also see citizendium

Peter Suber peter.suber at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 21:28:26 UTC 2013

[Responding to Gene, not Lane:]

There's also the Open Access Directory (OAD), which is entirely devoted to
OA.
http://oad.simmons.edu

OAD avoids competing with Wikipedia by limiting itself to lists and
omitting narrative articles. While I support OAD, contribute to it
regularly, and recommend it to OA people, it doesn't reduce the need to
improve Wikipedia.

     Peter

Peter Suber
bit.ly/petersuber