[okfn-discuss] [Open-access] Announcing our new Panton Fellows

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Sep 16 14:37:25 UTC 2013

This is fantastic. We've had an exciting and difficult task selecting the
fellows who had to work hard - they had to make videos and do skype
interviews. We're also very pleased that at least two other finalists are
present at OKCon and offer all our encouragement to them.

Please read the blogs because one of the roles of the Fellows is to make
new contacts, hopefully visit and talk with people who have overlapping
interests and complementary skills or resources.

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 1:26 PM, Michelle Brook <michelle.brook at okfn.org>wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> We are really excited to introduce our new Panton fellows: Rosie Graves,
> Peter Kraker and Sam Moore. More information can be found:
> http://blog.okfn.org/2013/09/16/new-panton-fellows-announced. Each of
> them will write a short blog post soon, introducing themselves and their
> interests in a bit more detail.
>
> Peter K is out at OKCon with us, so if you are out in Geneva as well,
> please do keep an eye out to say hey!
>
> Michelle
> --
> *