[okfn-discuss] Free Mozilla t-shirt for user testing of digital literacy tools

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 12:28:05 UTC 2013

Hey all,

Quick shout-out that we're working on the messaging and feel of some
beta-release open educational tools here at Mozilla, and would love your
insight if you have a bit of extra time to share. Note that these tools are
all free and community-built, so this would also be a chance for you to
really direct what they look like when fully launched. Please feel free to
forward to others who might be interested also.

Thanks in advance! Listing below:

==============================
Mozilla is looking for volunteers for a short user testing session to help
direct the future of some of our newest community-driven, open source
products. This will include a half-hour phone interview and online slide
show, and your opinion will help shape what we do next. You should be
familiar with using the web to create content, yet not be super familiar
with Mozilla's products aside from Firefox. This feedback will be used to
inform brand and product going forward - and you'll get a Mozilla T-shirt
in thanks for your time! If you're interested, please email your name,
email address, phone number and basic schedule to kat at mozillafoundation.org.

Kat Braybrooke
Mozilla Foundation | London, UK
Twitter + IRC | @codekat