[okfn-discuss] searching for "open"

Gene Shackman eval_gene at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 26 11:40:14 UTC 2013

Just a small note. I'm pretty sure that the way to get searches to direct to your site is to have lots of sites link to yours (and for google, that those links aren't reciprocal, that is, they link to you, you link to them). Having a page or mention on wikipedia doesn't hurt, but doesn't help much. My sites are all over wikipedia, but google searches don't direct to my sites. (but yahoo does)

Gene

Hello Heather,