[okfn-discuss] Open Data Developments in Asia

TH Schee info at motomosa.com
Thu Sep 26 16:49:00 UTC 2013

The topic hasn't been discussed seriously or thoroughly in many of the
events that I've participated across this region, and Waltraut's piece is a
very nice start. Some have made huge progress but remain relatively unknown
to even the closest neighboring countries/economies/democracies, while in
some bigger countries, identifying who've been involved in open data is
still a nightmare.

 TH Schee
FERTTA COMMUNICATIONS
M: +886-970-690294, +1-650-4884556