[okfn-discuss] Community Feedback Session - April 15, 2014 (Tomorrow)

Heather Leson heather.leson at okfn.org
Mon Apr 14 15:32:20 UTC 2014

HI folks, We are hosting a Community Feedback Session tomorrow (April 15,
2014) with Rufus and Laura. We had an internal Open Knowledge meeting today
where the team talked about all your Feedback this weekend. (Thanks a
million for speaking up.)

*The purpose:*
This will be an open forum. We want to give everyone a chance to speak
about Open Knowledge, the brand and anything else you deem important. We
will ask folks to ask me (moderator) for the 'floor' to speak next. This
way we can share the space and time together. We will monitor IRC and share
those questions/comments too.

We can collect any action items that we collectively agree on and then
share it back for discussion and agreed action.

We will host this on IRC and on Meeting Burner.
A shared document for notes and actions:
https://hackpad.com/Open-Knowledge-Community-Feedback-cDMjLJATlj4

*Participation details:*