[okfn-discuss] CKAN Community Hangout and upcoming Community Sessions

Heather Leson heather.leson at okfn.org
Tue Apr 22 16:01:16 UTC 2014

Happy Tuesday.

We have a a few upcoming Community Sessions to mention and planning to get
sorted.

*CKAN*
Reminder: Have a CKAN question? Want to talk with developers and other
community folks? Join Ira for a CKAN Tour 14:30 UTC/10:30EDT

G+ Hangout (We will record
it)<https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/112608652597658788737/events/ccufl51ik5masvlfaevb58l39lo>
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/112608652597658788737/events/ccufl51ik5masvlfaevb58l39lo>

*Wiki sprint:*
On Wednesdays, we do a wiki sprint. Join us on IRC or take a task from the
Wiki Roadmap:
http://wiki.okfn.org/Wiki_upgrade_planning

*Community Feedback Session*
Last week we promised you another Community Feedback Session. Please Add
your preferred times to this doodle: http://doodle.com/3yfpanwuew8k57fm  We
will announce this in the coming day or so to help you plan.

Naomi Lillie will lead this session next week. In the meantime, feedback
about the brand is being collected on the wiki:
http://wiki.okfn.org/About_the_Open_Knowledge_brand

*Upcoming Community Sessions*
I am starting to book Community Sessions for May. If you have a topic or a
suggestion, let us know on this list or drop me a line. The plan is to
feature you and what you want to share/learn, so more is moar : )

The upcoming Community Session Schedule:
http://wiki.okfn.org/Community_Sessions_Schedule

Heather

Heather Leson, Community Engagement Director

Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>*, Empowering through Open
Knowledge*

IRC/skype: heatherleson  | @heatherleson <https://twitter.com/heatherleson>
http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on