[okfn-discuss] Call to Action - How many people are rocking Open Knowledge events around the world? Let us know!

Burt Lum bytemarks at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 18:00:19 UTC 2014

Aloha Beatrice,
We have an event coming up on April 19 called Civic*Celerator:

http://civic.celerator.org

It's an open data code challenge to build apps based on campaign spending
data. We are trying to build a citizen centric understanding of campaign
spending here in Hawaii.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Burt