[okfn-discuss] FW: RLUK Hack Day 14 May 2014

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at cantab.net
Mon Apr 14 18:06:00 UTC 2014

It looks like it will be CC0 and perpetuity rather than just the hack:

>From http://www.theeuropeanlibrary.org/tel4/newsitem/2450

"The data provided by RLUK will additionally be made available as Linked
Open Data. This is part of The European Library's aim of working with its
members to expose a set of their combined bibliographic metadata as a CC0
dataset - a dataset openly available for any type of reuse. RLUK's valuable
data will now be integrated into the larger European Library set, thereby
providing a rich source of reusable knowledge from Europe's most
prestigious libraries."