[okfn-discuss] Are you at Wikimania 2014 this week? Meet the Open Knowledge Community!

Beatrice Martini beatrice.martini at okfn.org
Fri Aug 8 11:17:04 UTC 2014

Hi!

A message to all Open Knowledge community members, Ambassadors, enthusiasts
and lovers who are at Wikimania in London this week. Let's meet!

*Tonight (Friday, August 8): Open Knowledge Community Meetup!
<http://www.meetup.com/OpenKnowledgeFoundation/London-GB/1193992/>*
at 19:00 @ The Trader <http://www.traderlondon.co.uk/find-us/> (super close
to the event venue!)

*Every day, from Friday August 8 to Sunday, August 10: Open Knowledge stand*
Our stand (spaces 17+18) is at the Community Village, level G

*Office Hours*
Many of us will be at the event during the entire duration, but we also
have dedicated Office Hours when you can come and meet us at the stand.
*Friday: *11:00-13:00 / 16:00-18:00
*Saturday: *11:00-13:00 / 16:00-18:00

We're looking forward to seeing you soon!

Best,
Beatrice

--
Beatrice Martini