[okfn-discuss] Are you at Wikimania 2014 this week? Meet the Open Knowledge Community!

Nurunnaby Chowdhury Hasive nh at nhasive.com
Fri Aug 8 16:15:47 UTC 2014

Wow..see you all..:)

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 12:38 PM, Luis Villa <luis at lu.is> wrote:

> I'm around - please find me and say hi!
>
> Luis (Open Definition AC, WMF legal team)
>

> On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 12:19 PM, Duncan Edwards <D.Edwards at ids.ac.uk>
> wrote:
>
>>  Hi Beatrice,
>>
>> Hoping to get up there for some of this afternoon and then some of Sunday
>> afternoon.

*Nurunnaby Chowdhury Hasive*
Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia
<http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:nhasive>
Member | IEG Committee, Wikimedia Foundation
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/People>
Social Media Interaction Moderator | The Daily Prothom-Alo
<http://www.prothom-alo.com>
Bangladesh Ambassador | Open Knowledge Foundation Network
<http://www.okfn.org>
Treasurer | Bangladesh Open Source Network (BdOSN) <http://www.bdosn.org>
Task Force Member | Mozilla Bangladesh <http://www.mozillabd.org>
fb.com/nhasive | @nhasive <http://www.twitter.com/nhasive> | Skype: nhasive