[okfn-discuss] Thank you & see you soon!

Beatrice Martini beatrice.martini at okfn.org
Tue Dec 2 13:54:30 UTC 2014

Dear Open Knowledge Community,

After two exciting and intense years with Open Knowledge, it's now time for
me to jump to new adventures.

Joining Open Knowledge has been one of the most thrilling steps in my work
and career. We, as both Open Knowledge community and brilliant individuals,
have been doing such amazing work so far (and will keep rocking for a long
time!) and I've been so proud of all the success we achieved together.

I'll not be staff anymore, but I am head-to-toes a committed open movement
advocate, member of multiple open communities, and Open Knowledge will
always feel like one of the closest to my heart and brain. My last official
working day will be December 11, but please feel always more than welcome
to ping me if there's anything you think I might share helpful thoughts on.

I am sure that the Open Knowledge staff and community will keep organising
wonderful events, workshops and hackathons for the months and years ahead!
And I look forward to joining any Open Knowledge gathering I’ll be able to
attend – I’ll see you there!

You can find me at mail at beatricemartini.it and follow my streams of
thoughts and reads on Twitter at @beatricemartini (before you ask, nope I'm
not on Facebook – LOL).