[okfn-discuss] Community Holiday Hangout - tomorrow December 18 2014

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Wed Dec 17 16:06:36 UTC 2014

Everyone,

With the christmas holidays right around the corner (for those of us
celebrating that - and hopefully a time to relax for everyone else), we
would like to invite you all to the Community Holiday Hangouts, the annual
holiday online gathering of the Open Knowledge community.

It takes place tomorrow, Thursday December 18, and to allow residents of
all timezones to (hopefully) participate we've scheduled two sessions:

*** Part 1: Thursday Dec 18, 9AM-10AM GMT ***

https://plus.google.com/events/ck45u6kjdmqee9u4gcmvshhoddc?cfem=1

*** Part 2: Thursday Dec 18, 3PM-4PM GMT ***

https://plus.google.com/events/cfq81qcd4cls5qitl0o13q20qck?cfem=1

As usual the gathering is very informal, so bring your favorite holiday
beverage and feel free to send us your ideas for entertainment! Or just
show up and suggest or chat along.

One thing we had in mind already was to encourage the making and sharing of
animated holiday gifs! Anyone up for that challenge?

There are easy online gif-maker apps here: http://gifmaker.me/ and
http://makeagif.com/

Hope to see as many people as possible there, everyone's welcome! Popping
in for 5 minutes is also very welcome (we know you're all busy).

- The Open Knowledge team