[okfn-discuss] Thank you & see you soon!

Duncan Edwards D.Edwards at ids.ac.uk
Wed Dec 3 07:38:11 UTC 2014

Hi Bea,

Thank you! It's been great working with you.

Good luck in your future adventures!

Duncan Edwards
Programme Manager - Research & Evidence Component, Making All Voices Count
Institute of Development Studies, Brighton BN1 9RE, UK
Charitable Company No. 877338
Global Knowledge for Global Change
email: d.edwards at ids.ac.uk<mailto:d.edwards at ids.ac.uk>  tel: +44 (0)1273 915797<tel:%2B44%20%280%291273%20915797>
Skype: duncan_ed1