[okfn-discuss] Brazil becomes the Open Knowledge Foundation's first Chapter outside Europe

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 21:24:48 UTC 2014

+1 to what Peter said.

Tom, throughout our time working with and collaborating with you in the
many events, conferences, meetups and late-night brainstorms we've had,
you've been an inspiration to each one of us who has encountered your
unique and infectious enthusiasm and drive!

I'm really proud of you and all the folk at OKF Brasil, and can't wait to
visit you guys and hear it all first-hand when I'm in Brazil (hopefully)
this spring.

Best of luck in the next stages, and thanks again for making us all smile
today!

hi, i'm kat | mozilla <http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/foundation/> |
OD+H<http://design.okfn.org>| the
open book <http://theopenbook.org.uk>