[okfn-discuss] London Open Drinks - 11 Feb

Michelle Brook michelle.brook at okfn.org
Fri Jan 24 12:38:01 UTC 2014

Hey all,

For those of you in London (UK) next month, come and join us at London Open
Drinks on 11 Feb. We've booked some tables at The Harrison from 18:00, and
a map can be found on our website: http://londonopendrinks.org/

To avoid spamming the main discuss list (and filling the inboxes of people
who aren't based in the UK), in the future I plan to only send these
meetups out to the okfn-en mailing list. So if you are based in the UK, I
would advise signing up to this mailing list (which you can do
here<https://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-en>
).

Hope to see you there!

Best,