[okfn-discuss] [OKFN-Local-Coord] Edithaton for OKF wiki rescue?

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Jan 30 15:58:22 UTC 2014

This sounds great - I'm up for this :-) (and added myself to the pad!)

Rufus

On 30 January 2014 14:01, Everton Zanella Alvarenga <tom at okfn.org.br> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to propose a edithaton that we can organize online
> together to organize OKF wiki <http://wiki.okfn.org/>.
>
> I started a pad <http://pad.okfn.org/p/okfwiki> for we organize
> ourselves and proposed this to happen on February 7 at 14 GMT. There
> is an initial to-do list, but we can expand until there.
>
> If we find about 3 or more people, it can have some fun. We can use
> #okfn channel at freenode for our communication.
>
> Does someone would like to join? Please, add your name in the pad. I
> know we have several people here used to wikis. I also remember some
> people agreed with the idea to use more wiki (I saw some progress, but
> no coordination on this work)
>
> Regards,
>
> Tom
>
> --
> Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
> OKF Brasil - Rede pelo Conhecimento Livre
> http://br.okfn.org

*Rufus PollockFounder and Executive Director | skype: rufuspollock |
@rufuspollock <https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>The Open Knowledge
Foundation <http://okfn.org/>Empowering through Open
Knowledgehttp://okfn.org/ <http://okfn.org/> | @okfn
<http://twitter.com/OKFN> | OKF on Facebook