[okfn-discuss] Women in tech (focus on European countries)

Emanuil Tolev emanuil at cottagelabs.com
Wed Jan 8 14:18:18 UTC 2014

You already had 6 out of the 7 I knew :). Added Greenlight for Girls.

Does Systers count (the all-female mailing list)? I know you already have
the Anita Borg Institute but it feels like it may be worth talking to the
list managers separately too. It's not an org or an event, but I guess it
is an initiative. http://www.systers.org/

Greetings,
Emanuil