[okfn-discuss] SayIt Launch

Ross Jones ross at servercode.co.uk
Wed Jan 22 11:42:30 UTC 2014

Hi Jen

That’s pretty neat, and it is a much easier way to read transcripts. Well done! I’m sure this’ll come in very useful.

I can’t however find a way to get the data out of SayIt.  There doesn’t appear to be an API or a way to download the transcripts in the original XML format.  I’d wanted to run some entity extraction tools over the data but it doesn’t appear to be open (small or capital O).

Am I missing something?

Ross