[okfn-discuss] Invitation to - Convergathon : An OKFest Fringe Event

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Thu Jul 10 15:21:10 UTC 2014

Sounds great Mark! If you want you can submit it here:
https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/forms/d/1T-KgCY8CdsjdMBe04QwhwwJ3Lo4fZwMtpvlGR9XoLwU/viewform

and then it goes up on the OKFestival Fringe Event page:

http://2014.okfestival.org/okfestival-fringe-events/

Would be great to have it included there:)

-Christian

Message: 1