[okfn-discuss] [Save the date] OKFestival community session + call for action

Rayna rayna.st at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 10:17:11 UTC 2014

Dear all,

A few weeks ago, I was telling you about a community-dedicated session at
the forthcoming OKFestival in Berlin. The session will take place on July
15, 2014

Since the announcement, Christian Villum and Katelyn Rogers have joined
helping to make this happen. More about the current status of the
preparation is here:
http://blog.okfn.org/2014/06/04/save-the-date-okfestival-community-session/

There are a few ideas already featured which stem from discussions in
different community spaces. More ideas and questions are, however, more
than welcome :)

For those attending, please sign in to the Meetup
http://www.meetup.com/OpenKnowledgeFoundation/Berlin-DE/1165032/
We'll use the number of participants there to better organise the format of
the afternoon.

How you can help:
- by pitching in ideas about discussions we, as a community, need to have;
- by translating the announcement in your language so it can reach the
widest communities and by spreading the word through your local
communication channels;
- by helping us coordinate the whole session. Thus, having 2 or 3 more
people joining prior to and during the event itself would be great to have
it running smoothly and efficiently.

Do not hesitate to ask questions and suggest ideas on this list :)

Thanks all,
Christian, Katelyn and Rayna

--
"Change l'ordre du monde plutôt que tes désirs."

http://me.hatewasabi.info/