[okfn-discuss] All about OKFestival - Community Session - June 19th

heather Leson heather.leson at okfn.org
Tue Jun 17 17:54:52 UTC 2014

Hello!  It is one month until OkFestival. On Thursday, June 19th, The
OKFest team will join our Community Session to share some highlights. But,
we really want you to join and tell your story too.  What will you be doing
for OKfest?

If you are like me, you want some headlines:
1  What's happening
2. What others are excited about and/or planning
3. Essentially: all the things!

Our Team has been feverishly sending out announcements. The community
presenters and participants have begun preparing their sessions. And, some
savvy high energy doers are planning amazing pre- and post- event
activiites plus an Unconference.

Join us via G+ hangout to share all about OkFest. Pitch your session or ask
for help or offer to help.

https://plus.google.com/u/1/b/112608652597658788737/events/c2ruovdfoqbrbbqm4d8jkg68ufk

If you are not attending OKfest, you are also welcome to join us. Perhaps
we could cajole you to join in other ways.

Talk soon,

Heather

--

Heather Leson, Community Engagement Director

Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>*, Empowering through Open
Knowledge*

IRC/skype: heatherleson  | @heatherleson <https://twitter.com/heatherleson>
http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on Facebook