[okfn-discuss] OKFN and Reset the Net

John Baxter john at jsbaxter.com.au
Fri Jun 6 06:42:44 UTC 2014

I think 'consensus' is going to far.  'Consent' at best.  It was a limited
consultation, that arrived at a new position due to a strong response from
a vocal segment (minority?).

I don't really mind either way but I think the suggested initial position
was pretty reasonable, and probably the most reasonable position.
I still don't see the relationship, but if people are happy to endorse it
then why not.

I think the conduct of some of the pro-RtN segment on this thread was
borderline antagonistic/unacceptable.  Lucky I'm not the decision maker ; )
ᐧ

*John Baxter*
jsbaxter.com.au <http://www.jsbaxter.com.au>
0405 447 829