[okfn-discuss] Fwd: Open Source Voter Guide Platforms?

Luis Villa luis at lu.is
Wed Jun 18 15:48:01 UTC 2014

I've been pretty happy as a voter and occasional contributor with the
simple, wiki-powered http://ballotpedia.org . Unless one of the more
complicated solutions screams that it is absolutely, 100% the right fit for
your use case, wiki might be a simpler/more flexible/easier-to-bootstrap
approach for getting up to speed, building community, etc. (I probably
wouldn't recommend MediaWiki but I suspect others here might have better
suggestions on that.)

Luis