[okfn-discuss] [open-government] Fwd: Open Source Voter Guide Platforms?

Jay Costa jay at maplight.org
Tue Jun 24 00:03:13 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I just wanted to pass along, as a potentially relevant resource, that
MapLight publishes Votersedge.org <http://votersedge.org/> which has
federal and (soon to come) state election data for all states, including
Minnesota, for the Nov. 2014 election. We also just recently announced that we
will be releasing an API
<http://maplight.org/data-release/maplight-releases-huge-database-of-14-election-information-for-developers-via-api>
.

Please don't hesitate to be in touch if you have any questions.

Jay Costa

Program Director
MapLight
510-868-0894