[okfn-discuss] Community pictures

Mark Wainwright mark.wainwright at okfn.org
Tue Mar 25 09:44:53 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I am finishing off a slide deck for an introduction to open data. Does
anyone know of any nice pictures of things relating to community
engagement? Specifically, good pictures of the following would be
nice: a hackathon, a (screenshot or prizegiving for a) neat app that
won some contest and was really useful, a data publishery person
talking at some event, the ODUG.

If it's a picture you know a nice story about, it's six times as good.

Please respond directly to me to save inboxes (unless you have a
really great story :-)

Mark

--
Open Data Evangelist