[okfn-discuss] Old data displayed in open data index

Gasper Zejn zejn at owca.info
Sun Mar 9 11:11:28 UTC 2014

Well, this is even worse.

You are certainly *not* making this clear anywhere on the landing page [1],
are you? At least add a "2013" somewhere, to make it clear.

Also worth noting, some time ago I've submitted the updates to *census* at
http://census.okfn.org/ and it was showing updated data, so I thought this was
sorted out. Now, however, this is returning a redirect to
https://index.okfn.org/ - the 2013 october "quality assured" index.

Looking at census now, I see the data I updated census is GONE, and the Google
docs form at current census is throwing errors.

You seem to be trying exceptionally hard to make it next to impossible to know
the census data did actually come to the right place.

Kind regards,
Gašper Žejn