[okfn-discuss] Right to be forgotten ruling

Waltraut Ritter writter at ymail.com
Wed May 21 12:28:29 UTC 2014

A side aspect of the decreasing quality of search results through the continuous manipulation of search engines could be the return of the analog. It is also the end of the belief that one can "google" everything. Analog search skills will remain a valuable skill in order to dig out data that is of public interest but no longer discoverable in the digital space.

Waltraut Ritter
Opendata Hong Kong