[okfn-discuss] ToS;DR Meetup, London, Wednesday

Reuben Binns r at reubenbinns.com
Mon Nov 3 12:11:49 UTC 2014

Interested in creating open data about online rights? ToS;DR ('Terms of
Service; Didn't Read'), a user initiative to rate and label terms of
service and privacy policies, are having a meetup and hackathon in London
on Wednesday.

Details: https://tosdr.org/conf/london201411.html

If you're free all afternoon, from 12:00, there will be a meetup of the
Open Notice / Kantara CISWG discussing related issues.
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/nov-5-cis-kanataraopen-noticetosdr-meetup-mozilla-lonodn-tickets-13433862043

--
PhD Researcher, University of Southampton
Consultant, Ctrl-Shift