[okfn-discuss] Next Community Session scheduled (December 11) - presenting the Open Education Handbook

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Fri Nov 21 10:06:23 UTC 2014

Everyone,

We've now scheduled our first Community Session in December: Rob Farrow
from Open University and Marieke Guy from Open Knowledge will present the
great Open Education Handbook and talk about the Open Education Working
Group in general.

It's Thursday December 11 at 10.00AM UTC. Hope as many as possible will be
able to join us! (Hangout link to be made available on the wiki when we get
nearer):

http://wiki.okfn.org/Community_Sessions_Schedule#December_2014_Open_Knowledge_Community_Sessions

If you have ideas for future Community Sessions (which could be used to
present your work and projects) please get in touch (for instance we have
an open slot on Dec 4).

On that note: Should we have a christmas gathering on Dec 18? Like a
virtual party of some sorts. Ideas welcome!

-Christian & Katelyn

--

Christian Villum
International Community Manager

skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/>
* - A World Where Knowledge Creates Power For The Many, Not The Few*
http://okfn.org/ | @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>   Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork> | Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>