[okfn-discuss] ToS;DR Meetup, London, Wednesday

Naomi Lillie naomi.lillie at okfn.org
Tue Nov 4 09:38:46 UTC 2014

Hi Stef,

Fair point, if bluntly made (FYI 5 isn't 'countless'!). This has now been
forwarded to the sys-admin team for action.

Naomi

On 3 November 2014 12:30, stef <s at ctrlc.hu> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 03, 2014 at 01:12:23PM +0100, marie-laure.germain at eurisy.org
> wrote:
> > Since September 2014 I do not work anymore for Eurisy. Please contact
> eurisy at eurisy.org for questions regarding Eurisy or IAP.
> >
> > To contact me please use following contact details:
> >
> > ml.germain at gmail.com<mailto:ml.germain at gmail.com or +33 6 85 13 72 98.
>
> actually i wonder why none of the countless okfn community managers did not
> act the first time last week when marie laures first such mail arrived.
> and i
> wonder how long it takes until she is unsubscribed.
>
> --
> otr fp: https://www.ctrlc.hu/~stef/otr.txt

Naomi Lillie

Network Director

skype: n.lillie  |  @naomilillie <https://twitter.com/NaomiLillie>

Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/>    -    See how data can change the world

http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>

Open Knowledge Community Stories | http://okfncommunity.tumblr.com/ | see
how people are changing the world

Open Knowledge is a not-for-profit organisation.  It is incorporated in
England & Wales as a company limited by guarantee, with company number
05133759.  VAT Registration № GB 984404989. Registered office address: Open
Knowledge, St John’s Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge CB4 0WS, UK.