[okfn-discuss] Community Integration?: Afterthoughts

Svetlana Belkin belkinsa at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 9 20:51:10 UTC 2014

All,

>From what I gotten from this thread[1], I think the only community
integration that lacking is some multi-categorical Planet feed reader
for the groups that do want this can use.  My reasoning behind this is
that each working group is almost like a meta community/hub for the
smaller groups (local OKFN groups or other non-OKFN groups) and using a
feed reader that collects all of those blog posts from those add there
blogs leads to more discoverabilty and allows people to connect more.

Would any of the working groups do this?  I know that the Open Science
one has started looking in the tools/software.

Thank you.

[1]https://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/okfn-discuss/2014-October/010612.html
--
Svetlana Belkin