[okfn-discuss] Open Knowledge Festival 2015 - Location Thoughts

Anna Daniel a.daniel at griffith.edu.au
Wed Oct 8 22:48:21 UTC 2014

> Europe is centrally located

To Asia it's not. Turkey might be easier.

Can I add to the list of requirements
- degree of civic participation/openness in the country
- that the location not require a lot of injections/vaccinations before
entry?  That's a pain
- +1 to immigration requirements & minimal visa processes

A.

Kind regards
Anna Daniel  PhD
Information Policy, Griffith University

Contact: Tel +617 3735 4007 / 0439 061 834 | a.daniel at griffith.edu.au |
www.griffith.edu.au/copyright-matters
Location and postal address: Information Management, Griffith University |
Willett Centre (N53) 0.45P | 170 Kessels Road | Nathan Queensland 4111,
Australia
Disclaimer: this information is provided for general guidance only and does
not constitute legal advice.