[okfn-discuss] [open-science] Community Integration?: Afterthoughts

Sally Deffor sally.deffor at okfn.org
Fri Oct 10 13:53:32 UTC 2014

Hi all,
Sounds like a great idea. As Reuben mentioned on the previous thread, we
use the scraping tool on the Personal Data and Privacy WG to stay in the
loop about what's happening on the other WG platforms (privacy-wise
atleast). But it will be good for us to connect on this community sprint,
and IRC and pad probably is best (we try to avoid Skype in our WG :-) )

Sally

On 10 October 2014 14:39, Svetlana Belkin <belkinsa at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> On 10/10/2014 07:58 AM, Jenny Molloy wrote:
> > Open science are definitely keen - how about a meta-community sprint
> > next week? I can spend some focused time on this and we can explore
> > different ideas and try out things from the list of suggestions on the
> > open-science thread you've linked.
>
> Sure, but how are we going to do this?  IRC and Pad?  Or Skype and Pad?
>
> >[SNIP]

> https://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/okfn-discuss/2014-October/010648.html
>
> And [SNIP] part of this reply is here:
> https://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/okfn-discuss/2014-October/010649.html
> --
> Svetlana Belkin
> A.K.A: belkinsa
> User Wiki page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/belkinsa

*Sally DefforOpen Data & Privacy Project Coordinator | skype:deffor.selase
<http://okfn.org/>

*Empowering through Open Knowledge**http://www.okfn.org*
<http://www.okfn.org/>* | **@okfn* <https://twitter.com/OKFN>* | **OKF on
Facebook* <http://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>* | **Blog*