[okfn-discuss] Suggestion: OKCentral henceforth be called OKGlobal

Vitor Baptista vitor at vitorbaptista.com
Wed Sep 17 13:26:07 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I don't have strong opinions on either name, both are fine to me. I would
just like to point out that networks do have centers (for some definition
of centrality). The center on OKCentral doesn't necessarily mean "command
center", but it can be the center where all started from, or the center as
where we all meet, etc.

I agree with Naomi that OKGlobal sound like we speak for all groups, but I
think OKCentral has the same problem (maybe even more). All in all, I
sightly prefer OKGlobal or OKInternational.

Cheers,

Vítor Baptista

Developer  |  http://vitorbaptista.com | LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/vitorbaptista> | @vitorbaptista