[okfn-discuss] Suggestion: OKCentral henceforth be called OKGlobal

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Wed Sep 17 13:55:10 UTC 2014

Dear all,
I would suggest Open Knowledge Mordor;

- since everyone knows that the Ring Wraiths and Orcs all act anarchically
and will pillage for their own gain. But everyone also knows that there is
a center from where all the evil flows, in this case, ehm, Cambridge ;)

Will leave it with all of you to make further direct LOTR character
comparisons.

-Christian

--

Christian Villum