[okfn-discuss] Share your Open Data Day -detailed- Links: Hashtags, Social Media, Contact Info, GitHub and more

Steven Clift clift at e-democracy.org
Wed Feb 18 16:14:16 UTC 2015

Let's share more about our events:

     http://bit.ly/oddeventdetails

Last year, dozens of local events spontaneously shared _detailed_
event contact information beyond city and website.

The idea is to make ourselves more visible.  We share our hashtags,
contact information, social media links and more to make ourselves
more accessible to other cities, potential sponsors, the media, etc.
This idea then spread to NDOCH and they had some additional columns.

So we've combined the columns into a "best of" sharing Google sheet
for Open Data Day/Code Across events and hopefully future events:

If you are interested in making your civic tech/open gov events even
more accessible, find it on this list/add it and share more
information!

      http://bit.ly/oddeventdetails

To see the events on a map or list see the official public directories:
     http://wiki.opendataday.org/Main_Page
     http://www.codeforamerica.org/events/codeacross-2015/

Thanks,
Steven Clift