[okfn-discuss] Out of Office

Naomi Lillie naomi.lillie at okfn.org
Thu Feb 19 10:30:56 UTC 2015

Hi Stef,

There aren't list admins of OKFN-Discuss, we have filters set up to catch
auto-responses but - as you have highlighted - they're not perfect: thank
you for pushing for high standards for mailing list etiquette.

Community discussion lists hosted by Open Knowledge are generally moderated
by active members of those lists - would you be interested in moderating
OKFN-Discuss?

Naomi

On 18 February 2015 at 12:25, stef <s at ctrlc.hu> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 01:00:11PM +0100, sbloemen at bits-of-information.org
> wrote:
> > I will be out of office untill the 23rd of February and will reply to
> your email on my return.
>
> any of the okfn listadmins/communitymgrs taking the responsibility and
> action
> on this and similar cases? this okfn-discuss has quite bad snr, a
> significant
> of amount of mails is due to people not knowing how to behave on
> mailinglists.
> which is ok - everyone was a noob. what is not, that noone cares, and in
> the
> end i'm the ass not shutting up...
>
> --
> otr fp: https://www.ctrlc.hu/~stef/otr.txt

Naomi Lillie

Network Director

skype: n.lillie  |  @naomilillie <https://twitter.com/NaomiLillie>

Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/>    -    See how data can change the world

http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>

Open Knowledge Community Stories | http://okfncommunity.tumblr.com/ | see
how people are changing the world

Open Knowledge is a not-for-profit organisation.  It is incorporated in
England & Wales as a company limited by guarantee, with company number
05133759.  VAT Registration № GB 984404989. Registered office address: Open
Knowledge, St John’s Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge CB4 0WS, UK.