[okfn-discuss] [Project-discussion] Oil Industry

Gustavo Silva gustavosantaremsilva at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 11:41:39 UTC 2015

Hi Rayna and Peter.

Thank you for bringing your thoughts into this.
I have tried emailing Open Oil before to see if there was a possible
collaboration between groups. I got no answer back then.
However, since you two are from that group, perhaps you could collaborate
with us simultaneously. Perhaps we will end up discussing something that
needs a specific input and Open Oil already has that - If you work with us,
you will know that and, therefore, you can let us know *that* already
exists.

I am going to gather the names and emails of those who said that were
interested in getting involved - Waiting for Peter's confirmation though.
Soon, I will email you about a possible video conference we should do to
discuss specific details about the project, before we actually start with
something. How does that sound?

Gustavo Silva

*Open Economics <http://openeconomics.net>, Work Group Coordinator*
*Phonebloks <https://phonebloks.com/en>, Partnership Manager*