[okfn-discuss] [Discussion] OK trend

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Tue Jan 6 16:19:12 UTC 2015

Hi Gustavo

The mailing list is more of an announcement list really, I've not often
seen it used for in-depth discussion so I think a forum category for
working group coordinators to discuss coordination tips would work nicely
and I can set this up in about a minute if we decide to go ahead.

I copy Katelyn Roger's who is the Working Groups Community Manager at Open
Knowledge for her thoughts! If any other working group coordinators (or
local groups/other community coordinators) are here on the list do weigh in
with your comments. I'm sure we all face similar challenges and there's a
lot of community management experience both within the Open Knowledge staff
and the whole community that could be helpful.

Jenny