[okfn-discuss] [cfabrigade] Organizing a CodeAcross event? Don't forget to...

Steven Clift clift at e-democracy.org
Thu Jan 22 20:45:33 UTC 2015

On a related note, in 2014 a bunch of us spontaneously promoted a
details spreadsheet to gather and share event contact information with
an eye toward surfacing local hashtags to promote content aggregation
and media attention.

I just sent this to the Brigade list:

BTW, this was the CodeAcross/ODD spreadsheet from last year that Noel
Hildalgo created and I just updated and added a new sheet to for 2015:

       https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ruewy74XVCCyp89YzqsyeoKTjLmyzNHo0hrjr3djiyQ/edit?usp=sharing

I'll share with the ODD list as well.

*IF* you want to encourage its use this year, I've added in columns
the National Day of Civic Hacking put on theirs:

FYI: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V0_HrNoBnmI4nx4jQ0-IQk4nIIIDAeNLZCQoRSqbjM0/edit?usp=sharing

These sheets tend to be very useful for media folks and others helping
the media find contacts behind various events quickly.

Steven Clift  -  Executive Director, E-Democracy

* Support E-Democracy. Pledge drive to raise $10,000 US:
      http://e-democracy.org/donate?ft  - Only $890 to 2015 Goal