[okfn-discuss] Introducing the new Local Groups in Macedonia, Pakistan, Portugal and Ukraine!

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Tue Mar 3 13:55:56 UTC 2015

Everyone,
We are proud and humble to introduce you all formally to our newest round
of Local Groups, which have been founded by great community leaders in
Macedonia (Bardhyl Jashari), Pakistan (Nouman Nazim), Portugal (Ricardo
Lafuente & Olaf Veerman) and Ukraine (Denis Gursky):

http://blog.okfn.org/2015/03/03/new-open-knowledge-local-groups-in-macedonia-pakistan-portugal-and-ukraine/

Bardhyl, Nouman, Ricardo, Olaf and Denis - welcome on board as Ambassadors
and Local Group Leads in the Open Knowledge community and family! It's
great to have you with us :)

We encourage everyone on this list and beyond to join the communities in
these countries and help shape the path of these Local Groups going forward.

-Christian & the Local Groups team

--

Christian Villum
International Community Manager

skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/>
* - A World Where Knowledge Creates Power For The Many, Not The Few*
http://okfn.org/ | @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>   Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork> | Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>