[okfn-discuss] Two days to go, don't miss our OK hangout - The Open Knowledge Community Identity

Kersti Wissenbach krwissenbach at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 21:17:10 UTC 2015

Dear OK community,

A little reminder for our upcoming Open Knowledge Community hangout.
It will be great to chat with many of you, so mark your agendas.

*March 5, 3.00-4.00PM UTCJoin us via*
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/gvqcsp4bwnlelciy7l6dwkghlia

<https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/gvqcsp4bwnlelciy7l6dwkghlia>
For more information or to share your comments or questions in case you
cannot join please visit our great new forum space
http://discuss.okfn.org/t/1st-hangout-march-5-open-knowledge-community-identity/206

Looking forward!
Kersti