[okfn-discuss] Fwd: Open Government License - Surrey 2.0

Herb Lainchbury herb at dynamic-solutions.com
Sat Mar 14 20:59:19 UTC 2015

I am writing to inform you that the Open Definition Advisory Council is
currently voting on the conformance of Open Government License - Surrey
2.0.  ( Surrey, British Columbia )

You are being notified as per our process found here:
http://opendefinition.org/licenses/process/

Thank you,
Herb Lainchbury
Chair, Open Definition Advisory Council