[okfn-discuss] Funky ideas based on open data

Stéphane Gigandet biz at joueb.com
Wed May 27 12:56:02 UTC 2015

Hi Silviu,

Not sure if it's funky enough: I used the open source physics engine
also used in Angry Birds (box2d) to make a game where you pile up sugar
cubes corresponding to the amount of sugar in food products. The sugar
data is open data crowdsourced on Open Food Facts.

You can try it here: http://howmuchsugar.in/coca-cola

Would you like to help to create the Romanian version? :-)

Thanks,

Stephane
http://world.openfoodfacts.org