[okfn-discuss] Proposing a new working group on Open Innovation (kshitiz khanal)

Mattias Axell mattias at okfn.se
Mon Nov 16 12:25:53 UTC 2015

Dear Kshitiz,

Happy to see your proposal! We in OK Sweden local group very recently
discussed the need for an Open Innovation working group as well. We are
happy to support this initiative if you want to take it on.
Unfortunately we cannot help out at the moment other than the projects
and research we do connected to this field. :)

Looking forward to hear more about it if you take it on! Keep us posted.

Best,

Mattias Axell
Open Knowledge Sweden
http://okfn.se