[okfn-discuss] Seeking national representatives for Open Gov and Civic Tech Facebook Group - Advisory Committee

Steven Clift clift at e-democracy.org
Fri Apr 22 16:41:01 UTC 2016

If you are interested in broadening knowledge exchange on civic tech and
open gov, please see our call for national representatives:

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/opengovgroup/permalink/1760738694157719/

We have over 5000 members for over 100 countries gathered here:

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/opengovgroup/

This week there were 16 new topics/announcements posted for example.

Thanks,
Steven Clift
E-Democracy.org

P.S. The biggest problem with Facebook Groups is one of its virtues ... the
computer decides based on your past behavior what will likely interest you
enough to show it to you.

Well, my note about joining an advisory committee to help boost nation by
nation yet global knowledge exchange on open gov is one of those notes that
Facebook probably thinks is boring. :-) But it is important!

Steven Clift  -  Executive Director, E-Democracy.org
   clift at e-democracy.org  -  +1 612 234 7072
   @democracy  -  http://linkedin.com/in/netclift
   http://1radionews.com - My radio app