[okfn-discuss] [OKFN-Local-Coord] New engagement in TA at Hivos

Nurunnaby Chowdhury nh at nhasive.com
Sat Apr 23 16:55:08 UTC 2016

Great to know Daniel!

Hasive
OK Bangladesh

On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 5:14 PM, Pieter-Jan Pauwels <
pieter-jan.pauwels at okfn.org> wrote:

> Hi Daniel,
>
> Good luck with all your new challenges. Very happy to hear you will still
> remain as part of the 'open' world.
>
> Hope to cross paths someday!
>
> Kind regards,
> Pieter-Jan
>

> *Pieter-Jan Pauwels*Community Coordinator, Open Knowledge Belgium
> m: +32 476 66 27 77 <+32%20476%2066%2027%2077> | e:
> pieterjan at openknowledge.be | w: openknowledge.be
>

> On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 5:03 PM, <daniel.dietrich at okfn.org> wrote:
>
>> Dear friends, colleagues and partners,
>>
>> some of you might have heard about it, for the others I am happy to share
>> this exciting news: After more than 5 years working as Chairman of the
>> German chapter of Open Knowledge (been involved in the international
>> network since 2008, I will remain in the executive board of OKDE and in the
>> advisory board of OKI), I am now heading towards new endeavours.
>>
>> I just started working at Hivos (Humanist Institute for Co-operation with
>> Developing Countries) in The Hague, Netherlands. In Hivos' Transparency and
>> Accountability portfolio I will be managing the new Open Contracting
>> programme. Please see: www.hivos.org/transparency-accountability
>>
>> As my focus remains in open government, transparency and accountability I
>> am sure I will be in contact with many of you in the coming years. As I am
>> now focusing more on anticorruption in public contracting and empowering
>> intermediaries I am looking forward for new collaborations with many of you
>> too.
>>
>> More updates to come soon. Bee in touch! You can reach me at
>> ddietrich at hivos.org
>>

>> All the best
>> Daniel

*Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive)*
Founder & CEO | Open Communication <http://www.weopencom.co>
 Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia
<http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:Hasive>
Board Member | Wikimedia Bangladesh <http://www.wikimedia.org.bd/>
Member | GAC
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:PEG/Grant_Advisory_Committee> & IEG
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/People> Committee, Wikimedia
Foundation <https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Home>
Bangladesh Ambassador | Open Knowledge <http://www.okfn.org>
Asst.General Secretary | Bangladesh Open Source Network (BdOSN)
<http://www.bdosn.org>
Task Force Member | Mozilla Bangladesh <http://www.mozillabd.org>
Author & Translator | Global Voice
<http://bn.globalvoicesonline.org/author/hasive>