[okfn-discuss] Website launch: New site for School of Data Germany

Moritz Neujeffski moritz.neujeffski at okfn.de
Wed Aug 10 15:27:42 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

I wanted to let you know, that yesterday we launched our new website at the
School of Data Germany (“Datenschule”), a project from Open Knowledge
Foundation Germany. You can find the new website here:
https://datenschule.de/

We will provide workshops and tech-trainings for NGOs to increase the data
literacy in civil society. In our first blog
<https://datenschule.de/blog/2016/08/datenschule-launch/> we also discuss
why it needs a School of Data for NGOs. Currently, the site is in German
but we will also set up a translated one soon. Feel free to check out the
website or subscribe to our newsletter
<http://okfn.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=929f1e07936386d34833e20d1&id=57affeefd3>
.

Best,
Moritz
--
*Moritz Neujeffski*

Workshopkonzepter | Datenschule
Open Knowledge Foundation Deutschland e.V.
Singer Str. 109, D-10179 Berlin

www.okfn.de | www.datenschule.de
+49 30 577 036 660 | Fax: +49 30 57703666 9