[okfn-discuss] g0v Summit Live Webcasts (starts in ~10 hours) #g0vsummit

Steven Clift clift at e-democracy.org
Sat May 14 12:43:39 UTC 2016

If you are waking up and want to check out this conference, I have
some good news.

The webcast is automatically archiving and available on-demand:

http://summit.g0v.tw/2016/live

Tweets:
https://twitter.com/hashtag/g0vsummit?src=hash

Schedule:
http://summit.g0v.tw/2016/schedules
Steven Clift  -  Executive Director, E-Democracy.org
   clift at e-democracy.org  -  +1 612 234 7072
   @democracy  -  http://linkedin.com/in/netclift
   http://1radionews.com - My radio app